Sunday 15 January 2012

Sermon: Outrageous Hope

If you are interested in listening, I preached a sermon in our church on January 1, 2012. The sermon title was Outrageous Hope and it brought to light the wishful hope that we can have in the world in comparison to the faithful hope that we can have in God. I think it was a great way to start off the New Year in declaring our hope in God for the New Year and if you listen I trust that you will find truth within the words.

It was the first sermon that I preached at Albright Church. Yes, I was very nervous and I think you should be whenever you are put in a position to bring revelation to God's word. But a little extra nervous being the first time in a room filled with many people that had never heard me speak and I think you can tell that in the first few minutes! Oops, ok maybe the nervousness continues. Please excuse my hiccups!

Either the participants in the church were grace filled or they actually were challenged and encouraged by the words I brought but I received lots of positive feedback and hope to have another chance again.

Here is the link if you'd like to listen. It's 35 minutes long.

http://albrightchurch.com/archives.html

Click on: Outrageous Christmas Claims - Week 6, January 1

Enjoy! Any feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment