Tuesday 26 June 2012

Success

3 years of planning
3 weeks preparation (not enough)
family cheering me on

leaky swimming goggles
750 meters of water
passed by Todd 


sand in my socks (I hate that)
$125 bike
some nice tight cycling shorts
10 kms downhill, with wind, full tires of biking
passed by Bryan
10 kms uphill (as hilly as it gets in the prairies), against the wind, flat rear tire


1 pair of court shoes
5 kms of pure determination
passed by Mark
passed by some girl in pink (I tried to keep up)
2 blisters


pure exhaustion
i think i should probably stretch 
never stopped. never quite.
water please




















EQUALS
__________________________________

First completed triathlon!

Time of 1 hour 36 minutes
Came in forth of the three friends and I! 
Three better friends
The time of my life
Can't wait to do another one!



No comments:

Post a Comment